Condominium insurance offers protection for your condo, and personal property. It also includes liability protection, should you become unintentionally responsible for an injury to a guest, or damage to their personal property while in your condo.
Condominium policies provide:
- Replacement cost available on eligible personal property.
- Additional living expenses should your condo become uninhabitable due to a covered loss.
- Limited protection for some building items that your condominium association does not cover.
- Loss Assessment coverage for assessments charged against you, by your condominium association due to a covered loss.
- Lock replacement or rekeying should your keys be lost or stolen, including garage door transmitters.
- Liability protection should you become responsible for bodily injury or property damage.
- Legal defense for covered liability claims against you.
*Additional special coverage options are available. Please consult us for a complete list of coverage options.
This overview is a general coverage description only and is not a policy contract. Specific provisions of your policy, determine if a particular loss is covered, and for what amount.